a. What we do?
At LG Tours, we break all trails of traveling to provide unique experiences to all of our clients. With over 12 years and as a pioneer in the industry, we are more confident to concentrate to only Luxury Travel and MICE Business.
Our approach is different. We only work on tailor made projects relating to traveling such as: events in the journey (themed tours, gala dinners, Corporate Social Responsibility programs, Meetings and Exhibitions, team building, cultural interactive programs, etc.); traveling services around the South East Asia and matching you with the leading travel agents and boutique tour companies around the world. Our travel partners excel at handcrafting and coordinating complex international luxury itineraries. Their expertise and connections cover all logistics, transportation, accommodation, guides, and insider access to unique experiences – as well as a 247 support during your journeys.
All of our works for your trip will be branded under your organization.Moreover, we can provide our professional consultancy to event planners in our destinations, or any business focusing in and relating to global tourism.
b. Our Philosophy
We are characterized by 3 factors: creativeness, professionalism and flexibility.Our teams are not only travel experts but also artists who are devoted to their career; all of their products are able to inspire the travelers.Not only are we doing business is for profit but also we link the locals to our programs to develop the local community. Wherever you travel to, you can be proud of your contribution to the locals from each penny you pay us.
c. How to let us plan your project?
- Send us your RFP - Mail us your detailed requirements at email@example.com - Direct call to our hotline (+84) 888 0 4567 0 - Fulfill the inquiry form, click here
- Acknowledgement & ConsultancyOur team will return the acknowledgement to your requirements within 24 hours or we can provide free consultancy by phone if you call to our hotline.We will investigate and provide the best options for your project.
- Proposal & QuotationDepending on your project, it may take couple days to plan in details. Then, we can send you our first proposal and quotation. There, you can find all descriptions and costs involved in all services and options.
- Follow up & AdjustmentOur team will follow up with you to amend the proposal and quotation until you feel satisfied and everything is clear.
- Confirmation and contractingUpon your written e-mail to confirm the final proposal and quotation, we will continue with all terms and conditions to contract and secure the most significant services: flights, accommodations, cruises, special items…
- Bookings & logistics preparationAfter contract signed, we will go ahead with the bookings and confirm the status to you in the form of booking confirmation.A list of logistics preparation will be sent to you to clarify how your project is planned and controlled carefully.
- Operation & Running sheetAfter we have all bookings confirmed and final information sent to the operation team, the running sheet will be built up to suit your project in which you can find all information regarding to our contracted services, all of detailed bookings, manifest, details of all events, programs and timing, 3D design, signboard design, etc.In short, in this period you will receive all documents well prepared for your trip.
- Ground coordination The operation team will escort the whole project to make sure all services are provided at highest expectations and coordinate with you to run the project smoothly. Any incidental problem occurred during the journey will be handled by our coordinator, so you can take it easy. In each destination, our travel partners have to guarantee this service provided without extra cost.
d. The story motivates us
Since 2003, MICE business has been coming to the region and at thus time (Leo) Lan Le was just starting his career in marketing position for a local travel agent. Then, he just realized to concentrate to a job that he had been trained in the university, tourism management. He has changed the road and over 12 years, he is doing the job as a MICE planner.During the past 12 years, Leo Lan Le has done lot of projects for many big clients from all parts of the planet such as: Suzuki, New Director Organization (NDO), IBM, HSBC,... He realizes the truth is that a successful project needs 2 factors: a wise project leader from client and a brilliant planner. A wise project leader should have the best knowledge of the organization such as: the taste of the participants, what kind of activities suitable to the group, how the entertainment should be,… so he can give a clear RFP to the planner. While a brilliant planner should have the best knowledge of locality to provide best consultancy, he has to be flexible to think out of the box to plan the best proposal and quoting in the client’s budget. The planner has the whole picture of the project and executes it accordingly and smoothly; he has to be in the operation team as well. So, the client and the planner have to be together since the beginning till the end.LG Tours and its network were built up based on that truth. LG Tours is a group of brilliant MICE planners who can work out any challenging projects like: luxury incentive trips, presidential conference, branding Corporate Social Responsibility programs, team work trainings, events for celebrities, performance in a unique venue, or simple a topical talk with an expert…At LG Tours, creativity, professionalisim and flexibility are our characteristics.